Community Spirit Lives Here
A message from the Social Committee…
Volunteers are the pulse of the Nautica social network. The Social Committee is a group of talented residents who are committed to delivering a variety of events and activities which enhance the vibrancy of our condo community. The Nautica Social Committee is well organized, financially self-sustaining, and has lots of fun!
Some of the many on-site events hosted by the Social Committee include:
- frequent live entertainment.
- holiday events such as Canada Day, Christmas, New Years.
- special events like High Tea, catered dinners and Oktoberfest.
The Social Committee also coordinates various activities that make good use of our amenities. You can start your week on Monday morning at Coffee Chat and end the week at Happy Hour. In-between you can enjoy any of the following:
- fitness, aquafit, and yoga classes.
- men’s and ladies billiards.
- cribbage and euchre night.
- book club and library facilities.
Thanks to the Social Committee, Nautica has benefited from generous gifts that enrich your living experience. Over the years the group has supplied furnishings for the media area, the games room and the gym. All residents are invited to join Nautica Social Committee events. Many friendships have been formed in our community.
We hope to see you soon!